Ranking
I remember about 40% of my dreams.

The rest are all sex dreams, I wish I could remember ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Well, the only way I remember wet dreams is when I wake up..."wet" ;o

But I only had about 5 of those, way back in middle school, maybe freshman year.

I remember some traumatic ones, like when I dreamed my mom got cosmetic surgery that mutated into a monster, or my father murdering my mother, or myself killing both, or me driving (age 5-7, reoccurring) and crashing and killing me and my parents in the wreck. A few "adventure" ones around buildings that i've either frequented, like the music hall at the university (used to go there all the time for piano cuz we didn't have one), or a couple of times, buildings from a video game (I think. They were foreign)

I don't remember having a dream this month though.....which is troubling. I usually at least remember that I was dreaming. Maybe my thoughts have become so scrambled that nothing is formed. Or on the bright side, I am so mentally clear that there is nothing when I sleep (highly unlikely, given everything that's been happening to me).

I wish I could save dreams all the time though. Hell, if we could, no kids would do drugs. They'd just immerse themselves in another dream.

Oh, and one REALLY unnerving dream that was unusually clear about a childhood classmate. She seemed really sad and said inspirational words. Haha, might be the type of dream that makes people wanna start a religion XD I mean, I could take the childhood classmate as the embodiment of a goddess of innocence and then put meaning on everything else. I don't remember it jumping around like other dreams tend to do either. Always the same room, a library I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Most frustrating thing when you forget your dream, when you want to tell someone about it but cant remember it.
ArtistShop
I dont remember any of them ever. Anyone got any advice to help me remember and/or make my dreams more vivid?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Even worse is telling them and watching them give you this blank look. Cuz almost all dreams make shitty stories.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I dont remember any of them ever. Anyone got any advice to help me remember and/or make my dreams more vivid?

Try keeping your eyes closed after your dream is over. And try to hold on onto any memories that you have about the dream. You may not recall the dream immediately, but the things u do remember from the dream may help your brain recall what you dreamed about.

Can't remember like 99.9% of my dreams even the ones I have complete control over (see: lucid dreams). And the ones I do remember make no sense at all... >.>

I do, however, remember all of my nightmares for some messed up reason.. =/