Ranking
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
i think its against the rules to post this but im not sure

If it is, I didn't know, sorry to any admins that are reading this.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Well, I always thought Single Player with just a default character would suffice for this. Technically, all the options and gameplay can be done. I think some people are working on this already actually, primarily I remember Monobi talking about making it, but I may be wrong.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by 40757 View Post
Well, I always thought Single Player with just a default character would suffice for this. Technically, all the options and gameplay can be done. I think some people are working on this already actually, primarily I remember Monobi talking about making it, but I may be wrong.

if this is true maybe not totally sure, there is gonna be a TB for iphone/ipod touch
lol wut
How about this:

Toribash for iPad.

Boom.

yes yes?

Better processor and gpu I'm betting. Larger screen.
Should be perfect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Hmm It could be done but In a 3D stick figure way. Not sure about Online play but It wouldn't be bad.
Breaking rules is bad
if they lower the graphics and make the controls and make it compatible it could be possible
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Maybe single player with your character, with all the mods and whatnot, but not the full multiplayer, that would be very laggy.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
How about this:

Toribash for iPad.

Boom.

yes yes?

Better processor and gpu I'm betting. Larger screen.
Should be perfect.

Yes, but it would be too inconvenient cuz I'm not planning to get an iPad anytime soon. lmaoz
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Not everybody is getting an Ipad as soon as it is released. Also, I can see it being done for the Itouch/Iphone. Drag across the screen to rotate the camera around your character, and tapping the joint to move it, like ingame. One click goes to contract, two: extend, and so on. All game settings being done on the main menu screen with options for flags, turn frames, and the like.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
You can allredy with THE app logmein so you can go onto your computer from your iPod and play toribash from there (very laggy tho)