Toribash
I wouldnt mind some Boston.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
The makers of Guitar Hero have already said that the 5th main game is already underway. Personally i thought the World Tour soundtrack was sub-par, so what are some songs you'd like to see in the next game or any future games.

id like to see:
Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
Live Wire-Motley Crue
Burning Heart-Survivor
Jump-Van Halen
Detroit Rock City-KISS
(personally id like to see any song by these artists, also sorry if these have been in previous ones ive only played 3 and world tour.

Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The last game's selection was utter crap.

You do know they can and are still adding songs to download for world tour. And the downloadable songs are pretty good.
Smells like Teen Spirit is dlc for Rock band along with the whole nevermind album
Detroit rock city was in rock band 1 I believe (might have been some other song, im not a huge kiss fan)
SOAD had at byob and toxicity on rb and byob on gh:wt, but more would be nice,
Freebird was on Guitar hero 2
I know killer queen was on gh1 or gh2, cant remember. But more queen would be sweet :3
There is like 8 boston songs on Rock Band between the game and the dlc

Just saying really. Ive had most of the rb and gh games so far, so ya im kinda a nut. :3
I liked world tour a bit. I enjoyed some of the drumming mechanics and stuff, but the setlist was too meh for me to really get into it. Rock Band has a way better setlist.
Though, I still havent gotten Guitar Hero: Metallica yet, which is supposed to have some epic expert+ drumming which I am looking forward to.

Id still love to see some zeppelin, even though that is a pipedream, and of course much more Dream Theatre.
Glasglow kiss from Petrucci would be great. And more muse is always wanted. Id love to see them release a full muse album as dlc one day. I'd cum.
Also more Rush. You can never have too much Rush.
Green Day
A7X
Papa Roach
Spineshank
Skillet
No Use For A Name (personal fav)
WEIRD FUCKING AL (Okay Im just going through my Ipod now so Ill stop)

There a few I want in there. The list is endless
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
WEIRD FUCKING AL

If he made it onto Guitar Hero:

A: I would actually lol.
B: I'd go buy it right away.

Seriously, that'd be win.
Actually, adding to what I said earlier, seeing some Steve Vai would make my day. Also More Rush, like whoever said it before.