View Poll Results: Which Handheld Do You Prefer
Nintendo DS
15 Votes / 31.25%
Sony PSP
33 Votes / 68.75%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Shmibs View Post
the dsi is millions of times superior to the psp. internet surfing, camera, twice the screen space, plays movies, etc

PSP Plays movies in better quality. They have Psn which is better then the DS's one. PSPs have an add-on camera. They too surf internet. DS screen may be bigger but PSP is higher quality. Also, PSP has an add-on GPS. And Music.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
PSP Plays movies in better quality. They have Psn which is better then the DS's one. PSPs have an add-on camera. They too surf internet. DS screen may be bigger but PSP is higher quality. Also, PSP has an add-on GPS. And Music.

Really? I didn't know that.

PSP. My friend had a DS, we swapped for a day, got bored as hell.
I just made the pole 7 - 7 >=D

Yeah the DSi pwns the PSP, it does everything the PSP can and it's so much more fun!
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post

this is proof that the PSP is a multimedia device over a gaming handheld and really when i buy a gaming handheld i could give less of a shit about all that. if i want directions ill buy a GPS that probably works better, and if i want to watch movies,listen to music, ill buy an ipod
Last edited by randomguy8; May 15, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I don';t like the loss of backward compatability with the dsi, and the battery thing in kind lame too, i still have some fun gba games, and i'd rather just play them on a ds, if i ever got one.

I'd probably get the psp, more options if you hack it, you can put some emus on there, and i think even psp game .iso's and play them..

plus it looks cooler.

[T]
#hi

yup you can you can put PSP games on your psp using your MS if you hack it and it can play GBA games to i like my psp and the games can be .iso and .cso
Anime United