Toribash
GUYS! I AM BACK TOO!

Just wanted to let you know (:

Well i understand both Gynx and Aikanaro. But i really do support Aikanaros point of view.

This sub forum has quite a lot of potential, even if there are only a few posts per week/month/whatever.

GermanUnderground is a very old community, started under several names with all the same members over and over again back to 2008.
Toribash is what created us in a way and is part of us. New friendships grew since then. We know each other for up to 7 years now and we still come back to this forum from time to time.
We have a look at how we are doing and just communicate like in old times. Maybe sharing a new (toribash-) video or piece of art we just created.

There is something in this forum, this clan, which makes us coming back here, something what connects us and is fundamental for our friendship.

To delete this clan, the foundation for a big part of the expieriences we had for the past 7 years would be a shame.

I hope you see our point here and understand what this clan means to us. This is not only a clan anymore.
Like Aikanaro already mentioned, it survived nearly from the beginning of toribash until today and it should not end like this.

I wish you all and Gynx a nice evening, or morning or whatever timezone you live in.
Brokkoli
>Sanrasaa for Co-Leader<