Toribash
ahh, schizophrenic

hell im no native english speaker, but back on topic,

yea lol he is
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
roflcakes i WANT SOME DAMMIT!!!! GIVE ME MY ROFLCAKES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LIKE 300 WOMEN IN ONE GREAT ORGASMIC MEAL!!!
ok megaknight im going to anwser your question tochange the mod you must first go to the main menu option and then mods in there dont select any of them or you will exit the multiplayer mod in the first make sure what MOD you want to select then pay etention to its spelling like big words and little words [for example g with G] and now using esc get back to the game and type /set mod [mode name here].tbm now press enter and enjoy
yep, but make sure u dont put 'Classic.tbm', because for classic u just need to type '/set mod Classic'. For all the others u need to put '.tbm'
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
i have to say i played with mc1ovin and he's great ... i hope to play against fogle 2 anytime soon.... sorry that i haven't post these last 2 days but i am having lot's of work and tests at school... i'll post everytime i can... it's only the next 4 days tought

SUPERBAD
_-_ The Dark Fox Who Never Sleeps _-_
@dark, me and mc1ovin are about teh exact same skill, but he ownes me in classic and wushu, i own him in judo and aiki.
so we both have our pros and cons rofl, thats why we the uber suber team rofl

@blaj, lol, WHO NEEDS MONEY!?!?!?! lol =)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]