Ranking
I usually use X with middle finger and C with index finger, don't know why. Do single taps with index finger.
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
I usually use X with middle finger and C with index finger, don't know why. Do single taps with index finger.

I was thinking about doing that, leaving a space for my fingers do it can bend and therefore be more ergonomic for my hands (imo)

Looking at u guys' profiles, i notice I'm one of the few tablet players, which sucks cuz I spent £20 on a second hand "peripheral" to play this game (my mouse was small it's almost impossible to do jumps with it.

Oh and by the way, I learnt how to use my tablet for art. Totally didn't buy it intending to use it for osu! And solely osu!.

ps: sorry if im stealing ur thread abnormall
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I was thinking about doing that, leaving a space for my fingers do it can bend and therefore be more ergonomic for my hands (imo)

Looking at u guys' profiles, i notice I'm one of the few tablet players, which sucks cuz I spent £20 on a second hand "peripheral" to play this game (my mouse was small it's almost impossible to do jumps with it.

Oh and by the way, I learnt how to use my tablet for art. Totally didn't buy it intending to use it for osu! And solely osu!.

When I was still using mouse, I found that playing on a pillow help my accuracy because I can "brake" my movement by pressing my mouse to the pillow, but it will make my right hand exhausted faster.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]

I have a Huion h420 tablet except I dont use it for osu, i feel more comfortable with a mouse, also, its alright
I would not recommend you to buy tablet for osu. It's pointless. Ofc if you don't going to spend your entire life by playing this game.
Besides, osu community have lots of really good players that use nothing but mouse. cptnXn, Angelsim, SiLviA, Doomsday and so on.

Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
I would not recommend you to buy tablet for osu. It's pointless. Ofc if you don't going to spend your entire life by playing this game.
Besides, osu community have lots of really good players that use nothing but mouse. cptnXn, Angelsim, SiLviA, Doomsday and so on.

I know :< that was my mistake

I did take art graphics for my gcse so it may prove useful (as it already has)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

i would switch to tablet in a heartbeat if i had one, but would never buy one for osu!.

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
When I was still using mouse, I found that playing on a pillow help my accuracy because I can "brake" my movement by pressing my mouse to the pillow, but it will make my right hand exhausted faster.

well mouse movement is easy, i can get an A on big black if i play with relax. im sololy struggeling with the clicking on my left hand.
-----
oh also i use A and S.

switched it, used NM and YX (euro layout) for some time, i sometimes switch if i feel like.
Last edited by Unicorn; Jan 19, 2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken