Ranking
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I'd like to argue League of Legends is dying, but most will probably say I'm wrong
I just don't find it fun anymore. Neither do my friends.

Hey yea I'm going to have to be one of the people to argue against that.

Sure it might die sometime in the future - pretty much everything does at some stage. Maybe eventually everyone will find it unfun like you and your mates and it will wither out and be finished. But right now? Nah.
I'd be keen to hear your thoughts on it though.
usually one company makes a new concept for a game, all the other companies copy it, and then in a few weeks the game becomes so cliche, and then people will just forget about it, sometimes the new game gets more credit than the original game. like Tap Tap, flappy bord, ect.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Hey yea I'm going to have to be one of the people to argue against that.

Sure it might die sometime in the future - pretty much everything does at some stage. Maybe eventually everyone will find it unfun like you and your mates and it will wither out and be finished. But right now? Nah.
I'd be keen to hear your thoughts on it though.

Long answer

tl;dr:
I'm soul bound to LoL, constant meta shifts are annoying and my friends are making senseless jokes that make me want to shoot my ears.

Honestly, I can go on forever but I don't want to. I may post my reasonings for why LoL is dying on the LoL thread, but I'll do it next time.
-----
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
usually one company makes a new concept for a game, all the other companies copy it, and then in a few weeks the game becomes so cliche, and then people will just forget about it, sometimes the new game gets more credit than the original game. like Tap Tap, flappy bord, ect.

This is true. I agree 100%

The only games I like have original concepts now, take Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and ToriBash

Don't get me wrong, some games are really fun, even though they're the same genre.

Take Osu! and Guitar Hero. Osu! gives you the joy of Full Comboing a map, especially if it has a hard stream/jump part and Guitar Hero really makes you feel good after completing your favourite song.

but there are so many games that are basically a reskin of the game (I'm using this term very loosely), the original gets buried in the crowd.
Last edited by Nagato; Nov 29, 2015 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
but there are so many games that are basically a reskin of the game (I'm using this term very loosely), the original gets buried in the crowd.

^^ Even some famous games were just copies, take clash of clans as an example. I'm sure most of us here know about facebook games, and Clash of Clans's concept was took from a lot of these games, like Backyard Monsters haha.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
realm of the mad god has stopped getting pertinacious attention and updates.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
realm of the mad god has stopped getting pertinacious attention and updates.

Yeah it did. Hacking and duping has always been an issue with the game but it's gotten out of hand in the last two years. The devs are starting to pick up their pace but it's still slowly dying.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post

But, we're really running out of genres, are we not?
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Like 5-6 years ago i used to play a game on roblox called nsun3 it used to have thousands of people playing at a given time, and around last year everyone left and never caem back so sad dx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i used to play a game called whirled back in like '09 and '10 and now all thats left are homestuck fans and emos
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Im pretty sure that maplestory is dying.

i still hop on occasionally
but it's not the same as it was back in 2008
all the new characters suck dick
and maplestory support is fucking trash, i mean, i tried to recover a lost account and asked me to take a picture of my ID
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.