Ranking
It's also worth noting that video games use the 10 point movie rating system, so a 7 should be a perfectly average game. 8.5 and a simplified 5 point score of 4 just means it's above average and falls short of being outstanding.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So freaking excited. I just wanna let you guys in on a little kernel of awesome I found:

First of all, the games set in Boston, Massachusetts for those who might not have caught that. If any of you remember/have done the android quest in fallout 3, you'll have heard of the commonwealth and it's insane tech. Put simply, the android, after getting a new face and some memory mods, cannot even tell he's an android. he eats, sleeps, even bleeds. Only way to see he was an android would likely be to crack his skull open like an egg or start hacking him up with a chainsaw. All of this due to the highly advanced technology available to/created by the institute (basically a remnant of the Massachusetts INSTITUTE of Technology, MIT) in the commonwealth.

Massachusetts is the commonwealth.
well apparently it'll be a direct sequel to fallout 3, slightly more hyped
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I have mixed feelings about the upcoming game itself (though I will probably give it a try), but holy shit, the trailer is super fucking terribly bad. It's ugly, boring and the only thing it reveals is rough location, hell it could come off as a bad trailer for fallout 3 DLC.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I have mixed feelings about the upcoming game itself (though I will probably give it a try), but holy shit, the trailer is super fucking terribly bad. It's ugly, boring and the only thing it reveals is rough location, hell it could come off as a bad trailer for fallout 3 DLC.

ahahahaha jesus christ

pretty hyped, looking forward to the reveal at e3. trailer reminded me a lot of 3 more than new vegas, but i'm not sure how i feel about a direct sequel. should be cool anyway.
Really was hoping fallout would of been a pc exclusive.Anyways trailers sent to good to go off of.Look at destiny and titan fall.There trailers were amazing and they were mediocre games