Ranking
Is this game worth the (I think it was 30$) price tag? Looking for something besides LoL to soak up my time.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Is this game worth the (I think it was 30$) price tag? Looking for something besides LoL to soak up my time.

When I bought DD on my ps3, I couldn't let go of it for 3 years without playin at least once a week

If you want a new take on RPGs, this is the game for you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I never really had a liking for DD (Dragon's Dogma)So I kept playing Skyrim However that stopped when DD: DA(Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen) was released it had much more enemies and so much content it reminded me "Why was I so bored of playing Dragons Dogma?"DD was so good I realized and I started playing more the game is so deep into the RPG Genre and has so many Mythical Creatures I love the game However in my Opinion The combat system lacks.The game Is so creative if you fight a giant enemy lets say for Example a Cyclops you could Jump on it and Even crawl around just to try and find its weak spots to kill it .The Game is so amazing!
Last edited by Raditz; Jan 27, 2016 at 08:03 AM.
compared to some rpg , this one if i may say is better low-mid level. high level is boring ( atleast i find so ) because you seem overpowered exept vs a few thing. but overall it is a very good rpg.
no u

Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

If you like TES games, I cant imagine why you wouldn't like this one. It lacks a lot of polish (main quest plot, voice acting, camera (at times), bad menu design). But if you can overcome this stuff, you are in for a real treat.

People started modding it as soon as it came out, so a lot of gfx overhauls are available atm.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
If you like TES games, I cant imagine why you wouldn't like this one. It lacks a lot of polish (main quest plot, voice acting, camera (at times), bad menu design). But if you can overcome this stuff, you are in for a real treat.

People started modding it as soon as it came out, so a lot of gfx overhauls are available atm.

The lip syncing issue can be fixed by the japanese dub iirc
Is there a Japanese dub for pc?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
been playing a lot with gynx, he's quite a bit further along than me, but we're both in the mid-100s range and are farming bitterblack for the high-tier weapons and armor. we've been using each other's pawns since we started and have both had a pretty good time. i've been having issues lately because i got to level ~20 or 30 as strider, switching to magick archer until around the early 100s. i wouldn't say i've ruined my character, but considering i'm interested in ranger, i'm having some trouble as magick archer and magic in general in the late game is utter trash comparatively speaking. regardless, thought i'd post here because i've been playing the game quite a bit and am enjoying it.
i remember my dad went for a magick archer build, it was quite strong at all. because of this thread i need to go nolife on my ps3 to play that game until i can get it on pc
no u