Toribash
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
What the fuck are you talking about... these are MY pictures from MY replays. So stop making stupid deductions please...

About the music, I know it sucks... but I don't have a large panel of musics.

This is my first video, so don't expect something awesome like Moop, FNugget or Rutzor... but shit, don't say that my pictures weren't mine...

I'm talking about having no fucking idea (nfi) which I said in my fucking post, so don't go ape shit on me k? Also, I didn't expect anything good (no offense) but, I grade how I grade.

for help. rap sux for videos, instrumentals are good, techno usually works the best, any kind that goes with the speed of your replays.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I'm talking about having no fucking idea (nfi) which I said in my fucking post, so don't go ape shit on me k? Also, I didn't expect anything good (no offense) but, I grade how I grade.

for help. rap sux for videos, instrumentals are good, techno usually works the best, any kind that goes with the speed of your replays.

Mmm... By the way, thanks for your help.

And lol at "I didn't expect anything good". It was obvious since it's my first vid :/
Gone
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Someday, I'm gonna prove him wrong.

The next hip-hop dance vid maybe?

Once again I half agree with Pirate. It looked quite odd when those pics of you came up during a replay. You had the right idea about it but it needed some sort of effects to make it flow with the rest of the video. And you sorta overdid it as well. The video felt pretty slow too.