Toribash
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
proposal 2

Little GD tip to anyone who's working at the logo....
A logo should be simple, clean, understandable, easy to remember and something that stay in mind after you saw it even once.
It should be balanced, and also resizeable even in really small sizes and still understandable.
It should also be done in vector for avoiding any quality loss during the resizing.

Its not balanced at all... The "R" and "K" are possible to spot but that "T" not at all, and anyway this is not readable.
It lack of concept.

What are you? an architect? designer? engineer? painter? DJ? musician?.... etc etc

Usually the logo should have some element which can remind what it rappresent... If for music.. then it should have some visual content connected to the sound.
But it doesn't have to, a logotype could just as well as a shape be words or letters (In this case initials) If you've seen the Coca Cola's logo, or Visa's logo etc...

Edit: Freelancer just made my day, haha.
Last edited by Fenris; Feb 8, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
It does represent me.

If you look closer you can spot I've used a circle, a square and a triangle in there.
The 45 and 90 degree angle. All geometric elements.

That what I use in my designs, geomertric elements. It does represent me.

Also, I'm thinkin about leaving the smaller stripes, since it does not have to be a logo you immediately "get".
As it's my personal logo it needs to be recognisable and an extenion of my work.

But thanks for the comments, glad you like it. ^^
I'm pretty happy about it even though I will probably change it anyway :B
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Feb 8, 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I like it with even thickness better.

I made it better, but to be honest, shittiest logotype ever.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 8, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
But I do have a valid point.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Well yeah the most important stuff has been spread.
Besides this logo seems too simple and minimalistic.
Sorry,but you can do a lot better.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
TRX?

With the straight line mixed with cut off diagonal lines and arrow shape it looks like a roadkill... go clean it up or stop posting random art tests.
That's bullshit bro.
If I'd have the part on the K cut off at 45 degrees okay, but I didn't.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.