Toribash
dude for the same price i am going to buy ninja stars instead
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Sucks dude. The qi thing should be cancelled.
Because there will be confusions, there will be 10th dans that dont know hot to play, etc.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
read this
Tori thats the reason why i dont like this there could be a 10th dan or higher belt and he would play wushu whit some Hold all noob moves they should make it like

10$ = 100qi
20$= 200qi
30$= 300qi
For all the peoble who dont know: 1 win = 1 Qi
So whit 30$ you would automaticly win 300games

Would give Nabi more money but noone could level fast.

Now the really good part.

Me and you and everyone else dont like this Qi thing but you all forget one thing.

There are allot of peoble who are selling accounts so there are alot of noob whit some high belts (tehcaek your not a noob)
So it really doesnt matters if you have a high belt.

You can have Elite belt but if you are playing like a NOOB noone will respect you and all the peoble whit laught at you because you have a high belt and you play like a low belt and everyone knows that you bought an account or you bought alot of Qi to get a higher belt.

I like it to be 5th dan because noone knows that i play really good all the peoble whit the high belt think i cannot play till they fight against me and than they ask if i have another account whit a higher belt and i really love to say "no i dont have iam just good at this"

thats why i think Nabi should make what they want if we can own really good player we will kill those noobs whit the high belt accounts.
Last edited by affei; Apr 9, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
I know.
My (NOT RLY) friend Ace957, whom I know in real life, bought 10,000 QI, so now he got to use Pure before I did.
IT MAKES ME MAAAAD.
I still own him though. And I'm known more on the forums. :3
I worked so hard (MORE THAN 2 FUCKIN' YRS.) playing Toribash, and now he passes me in QI in 1 fucking day.

Quick!
Everyone send a message to Hampa saying how you feel and why buying QI SUCKS for us!
I am.

My message:
Me and you and everyone else dont like this Qi thing but you all forget one thing.

There are a lot of people who are selling accounts so there are a lot of noob whit some high belts (tehcaek your not a noob)
So it really doesn't matters if you have a high belt.

You can have Elite belt but if you are playing like a NOOB no one will respect you and all the people whit laugh at you because you have a high belt and you play like a low belt and everyone knows that you bought an account or you bought a lot of QI to get a higher belt.

I like it to be 5th dan because no one knows that i play really good all the people whit the high belt think i cannot play till they fight against me and than they ask if i have another account whit a higher belt and i really love to say "no i don't have I am just good at this"

That's why i think Nabi should make what they want if we can own really good player we will kill those noobs whit the high belt accounts.
^ That was quoted by Affei.

Ok, about everyone in Toribash is complaining about how rich white belts can just instantly be 10th Dan.
I have lovingly played Toribash for 2 years. (Amazing game)
I am only 9th dan though.
I spend most of my life playing this game and now some guy can just buy QI and be past me in a snap.
I agree with Affei, but it just makes me mad how he can instantly equip Pure force or relax, and I can't. (I am close though)
You can at least makes their rank much higher than a regular 10th Dan or above would be, so we could tell they bought QI.
Or, you can take their QI away and turn it into TC. (Average it around how much regular Toricredits are bought in the Torishop)

I hope you take this notice into consideration.
This note is in no way of anything offensive, it is just an idea of how your loyal Toribashians are feeling.
~Vaati
Last edited by Vaati; Apr 10, 2010 at 08:03 AM.
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
Nice ^

I never thought of Contacting Hampa coz i knew he wouldn't give a shit about my message.

But good of you to try
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Thanks guys, i checked every mistake and fixed it, to make myself sound more sophisticated! Lol.
I hope he reads it! D:
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
Nice Vaati i think your right we all should speak whit hampa and tell him that we dont like the new Qi buying thing anyways.

Btw iam right whit the Account buying thing because its the same. or ?

steps to get the same result like buying qi.

1.Get money to buy the qi thing
2.Buy it
3.Make a new account like (affei1)
4.Delete your old account because if you wanna have the same name again you cannot use it Twice
5.Got to the change your nickname thread and delete the 1 than you got affei again.
6.Done now you are 10th dan and you have the same name again.

^hmm Long way same result.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]