Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Also that one guy who got an entire story arch to himself because of his cursed sword which turned his arm into a bio-metal fusion abomination. Can't remember his name however.

you mean this? the arm sword?

Originally Posted by Ladder View Post
Naruto - Zabuza's Sword (Zanbatou)

that looks more like ichigo's from bleach
kyouraku from bleach
his swords are the business
when only 3 people have ever seen your bankai and 1 of those 3 says "yeah its probably best if you dont use it" while fighting aizen, you KNOW he's the business.

also kamina from tengen toppa gurren lagaan

and gama from gamaran (one of my fav mangas to date)
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 4, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by TheFail View Post
you mean this? the arm sword?

No, I did not mean Eduard Elrich from Fullmetal Alchemist.

I meant a guy from Gintama who had a cursed sword which took over his body, driving the plot of a certain story arch.
Found him now, he's called Nizo Okada, and the sword is called Benizakura. It transforms him into a fusion of man and machine.

Here's some pics:

Originally Posted by TheFail View Post
is the sword fused with the hand?
coz i need to model only the sword

Well originally it wasn't but it didn't look as interesting.
That's unfortunate. The sword itself is boring without the wires and stuff, so I guess this one's a no-go.
final fantasy XIII lightnings switchsword (thats what i call it) FF VIII Squalls lionheart gunblade. Bleach Ichigo Kurosaki i think it's his second last bankai version (massive chain)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Final fantasy x brotherhood sword:

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
final fantasy XIII lightnings switchsword (thats what i call it) FF VIII Squalls lionheart gunblade. Bleach Ichigo Kurosaki i think it's his second last bankai version (massive chain)

nice one, or do you think the newest shinkai is better?
Originally Posted by pundzo View Post
That guy reminds me of Ichigo from bleach.

that is ichigo