Toribash
MAD was the first clan, made by hampa along with first beta testers nokturnal and deerslayer (correct me if I'm wrong). It is followed by bncy which was probably founded later in the same year.
MAD, followed by TAS, Fluff, and Big Coffin Hunters (BCH).

All you have to do is take the forum ID of the first clan, MAD, and replace it with the following number.
Example: forumid=100 to forumid=101
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
MAD, followed by TAS, Fluff, and Big Coffin Hunters (BCH).

All you have to do is take the forum ID of the first clan, MAD, and replace it with the following number.
Example: forumid=100 to forumid=101

Those were definitely not the first ones lol. The first ones were [MAD], [bncy] and [Torigod] as others have stated. Those were the first legit clans that everybody wanted to be in. I remember because I started playing a long time ago :3. WHEN YOU STILL HAD TO PAY FOR A KEY. YOU DAMNED KIDS.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Originally Posted by Jsoh View Post
Those were definitely not the first ones lol. The first ones were [MAD], [bncy] and [Torigod] as others have stated. Those were the first legit clans that everybody wanted to be in. I remember because I started playing a long time ago :3. WHEN YOU STILL HAD TO PAY FOR A KEY. YOU DAMNED KIDS.

I guess you didn't pay much attention to what I said...
Each forum has a specific forum ID #. The forum with the lowest number usually was created first. MAD is #13, followed by CBK #15, and Fluff #16.
Bouncy is #23, and Torigod is #28.
Being an older member doesn't exactly make you more knowledgeable on clans. Which is even funnier, since you joined a year after these clans were created.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Jsoh View Post

No they weren't.

Pretty sure Veb's clan was the first.
Hoss.
First clans were TAS, TTD and MAD. They were all formed pretty much the same time.

Beast, the first clan Evil was formed '06, which then died and remained dead for a good 2 years. If you want to think that means that the current Evil was formed in '06 knock yourself out.

Lumpysolo, if parrot was formed in '06 then I own a minigun.

Additionally, looking at the forum ID of the clan doesn't really help much for the VERY early clans because the official clans subforum was made a long time after the first clans were made. There was an older clans section that got deleted. For the rest of the clans, using the forumid number is a fairly reliable method of determining when the newer clans (2007 and beyond) are made official, but not necessarily for when they were formed.

I can go into a more thorough storytime of most of the clans if there are new guys who want to know more about torihistory.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Nov 1, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
First clans were TAS, TTD and MAD. They were all formed pretty much the same time.

Beast, the first clan Evil was formed '06, which then died and remained dead for a good 2 years. If you want to think that means that the current Evil was formed in '06 knock yourself out.

Lumpysolo, if parrot was formed in '06 then I own a minigun.

Additionally, looking at the forum ID of the clan doesn't really help much for the VERY early clans because the official clans subforum was made a long time after the first clans were made. There was an older clans section that got deleted. For the rest of the clans, using the forumid number is a fairly reliable method of determining when the newer clans (2007 and beyond) are made official, but not necessarily for when they were formed.

I can go into a more thorough storytime of most of the clans if there are new guys who want to know more about torihistory.

I want to know more.

(because I'm obivously new)
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I thought Vampiric or something came before TAS and TTD?
I was only a demo user back then and never used the forums, so my memories from then are basically just MANtrain, thelegendaryninja and jepoy
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-