Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
How do you reach the conclusion of racism from somebody stating that a cube is three dimensional?

He called me an n-word over skype.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post

I don't know who you are, and I haven't made contact with you through Skype, let alone call you a racial slur. You must be mistaking me for someone else.

The GameCube had some of my favorite games, but resurrecting an old console name like that would be stupid. Nostalgic, but stupid. Nintendo would have more success continuing their streak of DS and Wii consoles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I don't know who you are, and I haven't made contact with you through Skype, let alone call you a racial slur. You must be mistaking me for someone else.

The GameCube had some of my favorite games, but resurrecting an old console name like that would be stupid. Nostalgic, but stupid. Nintendo would have more success continuing their streak of DS and Wii consoles.

My mistake, Sacriel said in a skype call that he was you. not sure, Ill ask again just in case.

Gamecube had a better line of games,Games with a controller that didnt need you to aim everywhere. Viewtiful Joe,Metroid, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat,Eternal Darkness, and many more.

Wii was super shitty IMO. Only good game (that I liked) for it was wii sports, and that was only for parties. State a good original wii game off the top of your head.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post

Okay that's cool that you learned what context is and maybe you deserved it?
This is starting to turn into a racism report rather than a thread about the gamecube.

But hell yes i'd buy one. The sponge bob games and ssx tricky games were pretty legit.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Wouldn't it basically be a wii u in the shape of a gamecube with a different controller?

what makes you think nintendo couldn't pull of a gamecube 2?

- make a slightly better console design

- enhance graphics

- re-make some of the classics with better graphics + new games

honestly they should scrap the wii-u the fact that smash is coming out on that makes me mad, cause i feel if they brought out the new smash with a gamecube 2 it would totally sell
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.