Toribash
cula when can we go on a 2 man in miami
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
we had good haha's back in the day

I remember that
Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
i thought the god died

As long as Toribash lives TheGod lives. TheGod is Toribash and Toribash is TheGod.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
TheGod , legendary

real legends never die

Thank you fl0w brother kane. What an interesting saga I had with the fl0w folks. All I wanted was to put a box around the wushu. I never couldve imagined the grab and instagibs that became popular in mushu lmao. Genuinely sorry about ending wushu like that it was not my intention at all.
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
TheGod

THE GOD
Originally Posted by mWah View Post
cula when can we go on a 2 man in miami

That sounds like a lot of fun bro
the god
Originally Posted by TheGod View Post

Thank you fl0w brother kane. What an interesting saga I had with the fl0w folks. All I wanted was to put a box around the wushu. I never couldve imagined the grab and instagibs that became popular in mushu lmao. Genuinely sorry about ending wushu like that it was not my intention at all.

There was a time i sometimes thought about what if you (with your reach and skills to hype things ) , snake (with his ideas and effort to striking mods and aikido) and clockoworkmonkey and the whole godteam (with their awesome skills in modmaking) joined forces and worked together at that time (one of the high points of Toribash)instead of the little beef that happend.
I thought something great could have been created back then.
But yea, at least this whole happening gave Toribash mushu and then boxshumushu , one of the most popluar mods for a long time now,because it is a fun mod(especially for beginners , very important for a game like Toribash) and gaming should be about fun.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
There was a time i sometimes thought about what if you (with your reach and skills to hype things ) , snake (with his ideas and effort to striking mods and aikido) and clockoworkmonkey and the whole godteam (with their awesome skills in modmaking) joined forces and worked together at that time (one of the high points of Toribash)instead of the little beef that happend.
I thought something great could have been created back then.
But yea, at least this whole happening gave Toribash mushu and then boxshumushu , one of the most popluar mods for a long time now,because it is a fun mod(especially for beginners , very important for a game like Toribash) and gaming should be about fun.

Haha would've been cool. I'm sure I was talking trash everywhere but I always respected how you, snake, and deprav were simply about the game even if we always fought. Probably wouldn't have been as big a beef if it weren't for your boy Deuteria who kept banning and harassing me for dumb shit hahah
-----
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Hey TheGod! Glad you're still kicking!

Thanks bro
-----
Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
God D.

TGod tH

THEGOD

THE GOD
Last edited by TheGod; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the god
Originally Posted by TheGod View Post
Haha would've been cool. I'm sure I was talking trash everywhere but I always respected how you, snake, and deprav were simply about the game even if we always fought. Probably wouldn't have been as big a beef if it weren't for your boy Deuteria who kept banning and harassing me for dumb shit hahah

I was not much involved back then, i also did not know that deuteria banned you, interesting.
It was simply about this great game tho yes.

Also, check your pms.