Toribash
I have definitely got to give this a go- the Rooster Teeth Trailer sold it for me.

I'll be dl'ing tonight for a test, let you know my details tomorrow
The only person ping really effects is yourself. If you're fine playing with 100+ ping, then that's all that really matters.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah US ping is a bit too much for me :/ I'm not gonna play there anymore. Sorry oracle!

Anyway, leilak and I started playing together, haven't lost a single match yet, this game gets more and more fun when you get those nifty parts of your weapons.

Speaking of which, would be great if you guys showed some of your weapons, comparing notes might help a bunch.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It'd probably be easier if I took a picture of my weapons, but that would be huge.

The class I use most often has regular grenades, with two rifle weapons. First one has a semi-auto trigger, bolt action magazine, regular stock, recon scope (1.5x), and a sniper barrel with slug rounds. Second one has either an assault or gatling barrel, with extended mags, regular stock, iron sights, full auto trigger, and tesla rounds. Allows me to take out virtually anybody and anything from any range. Class is called Cookin' Stuff, with Spicy Meat and BBC Cook Off as the weapon names, in order of description.

Second class has shield, and either a beam or a rocket launcher, supplemented with another rocket launcher. Beam would have sniper barrel, full auto trigger, heat sink mag, regular stock, iron sights, with either a pyro or tesla payload, usually tesla. Rocket launcher (first one) would be tri-barrel, regular stock, semi-auto, iron sights, slug payload with impact, and corkscrew. Everything else that I'm forgetting is default. Supplementary rocket launcher has health payload, tri-barrel, impact, corkscrew, flak, semi-auto. Everything else is default. Class is called Explosive Flavor, with Yeaaaaaaa Boiiiiiiiii and Good Ol' Rub as the weapons' names, again in order of description.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My loadout (I only use 1) includes normal grenades as well as:

1. Rifle-type weapon with headhunter barrel, long-range scope, standard stock, semi-auto trigger, bolt action mag and slug payload. It's very handy when playing Blitz and Jackhammer because you can just sit high above ground on a hill or building and snipe away. Named it Pew-pew :3

2. Pulse-type weapon with light assault barrel, optical zoom scope, standard stock, full auto trigger and high capacity mags with a tesla payload and corkscrew dynamics, aka Phirzenator. It's a nice standard assault rifle which is good for up close and personal as well as mid-range shooting.

Oh and I play AU, Oracle.
I can only play on US server with 100+ ping, they didn't open a south american one yet :/

Anyways, triple electric missile is the way to nuke a place, then I go with the electric laser.

I'm planning on a third pulse weapon with flaming ammo, need level 5 for the 3rd slot I guess.
Everything can be acquired with in-game money that you earn by playing, nothing is rare/common etc... so you have an even chance to get anything you want. And the prices are pretty reasonable.

As for the boredom part, not sure if you consider hundreds of weapon design choices as boring, I sure as hell don't. Plus it's still in development, pretty sure new features are gonna help it out even more.

Plus it's free and doesn't take too much space, won't hurt to try it at all.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yeah, the only thing you need to pay for are the clothes and accessories your dude wears (unless you win clothes/accessories in Daily Prize, ofc).
Oh and Tinerr you can only have 2 guns in 1 loadout, did you mean 2 loadouts so you can have 2 classes to choose from every time you die and whatnot?

Favourite map at the moment has to be Jackhammer on Trailer Park, so fun just sitting on the bridge picking off people trying to get the hammer and sneak their way to victory. :')
Blitz is pretty fun too, not a fan of Extraction though because if the collector doesn't know what he's doing it's pretty one-sided and not as fun.
My pulse gun levelled up to rank 7 too, now it's a little easier mowing down a group of enemies when I charge in guns blazin'!