Toribash
I don't think this is the correct use of "impossible"...

' God killed my wife and unborn child so we could meet '
What an empty life.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
This guy isnt saying God killed them. Thats a pretty harsh way to come at it man.

He's saying that this unbearably painful trauma he experienced could be used to glorify his God's name. Look at what its done, people all over the world will see how he was not just able to cope with the the pain, but actually thrive from it.

Didn't he say that he wishes with all his heart he could have his family back?
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
this video is stupid and you wasted my time
basically his family is killed and he meets a friend=god's plan
amazing and impossible
wow
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Wow, thank god that god killed his wife and unborn child and he found another man of god to help cope with god's actions.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Didn't he say that he wishes with all his heart he could have his family back?

Can we even consider him to be a real Christian if he says something like that?

Doesn't he trust God?
Originally Posted by twiggist
basically his family is killed and he meets a friend=god's plan

Originally Posted by LagSwitch
Wow, thank god that god killed his wife and unborn child and he found another man of god to help cope with god's actions.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
Can we even consider him to be a real Christian if he says something like that?

Doesn't he trust God?

Can't post anything genuinely inspiring without people like you shooting it down just because God's involved lol. Who are you challenging here? Me? I posted this because I thought it was inspiring that this man managed to befriend the man that accidentally killed the person he cared about most in the world and his unborn son.

Does that not strike a chord in you somewhere? Whether you think God was involved or not doesn't amount to anything to anyone. If a man killed your wife and son, there is no way you could do what he did. Posting your apparent disgust at this video is really disappointing.

To the rest of you who can actually see past your own self righteousness, why don't you speak up and tell us what you think of this man?
My Avvy/Sig shop
I dont know man, the amount of effort put into making this? It doesnt seem like the kinda thing people like those guys would fake. Plus, why fake it? To become internet famous? No, people would send them letters about how amazing and inspiring they are, and they'd feel like death because 'none of it was true'. They have friends and family who would see it, what would they say? What would his 'real wife' say?

Anyway, I was inspired by it. I think it's an amazing testimony.
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
Anyway, I was inspired by it. I think it's an amazing testimony.

What is so inspiring? -_-;