Ranking
there will never be a perfect line though, not punishing the better ''funny threads'' would be just as bad as allowing the horrible ones. Which would make us even worse for showing favoritism which is one of the worst things a person in power can do.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Perhaps one of the best things someone in power can do, it'll show the accepted behavior
Behavior on the forums, making others conform if they don't want to be at the bottom of
The barrel all the time.
showing favoritism is one of the best things a person in power can do? and I think that's a bit of an overstatement nobody is or even can be forced to conform, and most of the staff has a pretty good sense of humor.
Better than treating everyone like shit which is what most admins seem to do these days. Azure mage banning people for having fun in his tedious tournaments, Deuturia banning people for making better mods than people in his amatuer clan, the list goes on.

Most the admins (especially the GMs) are here to serve, yet they treat people like shit, have no personality and lack common sense.

I've asked simple, honest questions to some of the GMs before and gotten torrents of abuse from them, like I'm some kind of criminal or something.

A lot of it is taking things way too seriously, it's a game about puppet fighting men, it's not important at all.

I don't hang around the forums much, because they've always been pretty stupid, but when me and my friends are getting bans for making Toribash more interesting and fun, you know that things are on the way down.

If you're expecting a load of new players with the game releasing on Steam, please sort the admins out before hand.

Fire all the GMs.

And Deutiria.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Jan 14, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

To be honest here, i've seen people abusing their banning powers..
Did you know? Siku banned me for almost a month becaused I used a proxy the same as a racist, I appealed it and it got me almost a day till it was lifted, with multiple queries to him on the IRC.
I'm like, wow, that guy's Brazilian, and i'm Filipino, don't they check my ips? They just ban people on sight, don't they atleast do a little research about the guy because maybe he's innocent?
I like, use my normal pc's proxy always but I just used it this one time because my net had a slow connection to the forums. I market so by missing a whole day of it, I lost a certain amount of tcs.
Fuck life, right?

#firethestaffexcepttheoneswelikemovement2014

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I LIFTED YOUR BAN AFTER IT HAD BEEN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. TELL PEOPLE AGAIN HOW YOU THINK 24 HOURS EQUALS ONE MONTH

EDIT: you banned me for one month due to a false claim with no really good evidence except that I was using a proxy -_- also, I never said the length till you unbanned me was 1 month, I said that you gave me a 1 month ban, cool misunderstanding though, so pr0, much error.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Not many in toribash practice appropriate humor and that causes a lot of disputes and results in staff being called lifeless or humorless and things like that. The gms and staff have lots of personality if anyone ever talked about anything other than gay sex in this community.

Clockwork you belong to god team some of the most notorious people for causing trouble and being offensive, your avatar is heavily offensive now that I think about it, you always complain about the mods being used and the host, troll in tourneys and openly express your disdain for staff and everything they do. Yet in your eyes being disciplined for such things makes us wrong?.

Even if we were all to be fired and replaced with others they would enforce as well, or would you rather have gms that allow racism, flaming, scams, exceedingly vulgar humor and disorder? .

Rhae: I'm sorry you got banned but you can never be too careful with a proxy.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:36 AM.
Well I never did get any sorry from siku...but the problem is, he was online all day yet didn't unban me till the end of it, plus, no research? Lazy dumb-*?@#!

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
JUST SO YOU KNOW, I LIFTED YOUR BAN AFTER IT HAD BEEN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. TELL PEOPLE AGAIN HOW YOU THINK 24 HOURS EQUALS ONE MONTH

EDIT: you banned me for one month due to a false claim with no really good evidence except that I was using a proxy -_- also, I never said the length till you unbanned me was 1 month, I said that you gave me a 1 month ban, cool misunderstanding though, so pr0, much error.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
admins and stuff are pretty shit but probably not that much more shit than to be expected
still, bans are pretty inconsistent and based way too much on whatever the admin feels like putting at the time
getting a week ban for telling someone to "kill urself" is laughable to say the least.
having a couple bad threads on a board isn't a big deal, just letting it die is usually better than making a big deal of it