Toribash
Yeah, that's what I'm mainly concerned about: the lack of need for humanity in the ingredients. They could be putting anything in there, as long as they tack on a "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" sticker. I feel a lot more groggy the day after a night of smoking it.

And ofCannibis, it's definitely a trip more than a high. Especially the stuff I have currently. You'd just have to experience it. And yeah, we call it "Spice" when speaking casually. It's really popular in south LA.
Thanks.
you can use thyme, grass, flowers
that could be it and it's really legal if you want to destroy yourself
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
Yeah, that's what I'm mainly concerned about: the lack of need for humanity in the ingredients. They could be putting anything in there, as long as they tack on a "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" sticker.

But wouldn't that make people want to smoke it more?

If I went to the drug store or where ever and I saw that package I would be like "slap my testicles i want to try that".Because maybe i could experience a new high and kill myself in the process.I mean seriously who wouldn't want to
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
But wouldn't that make people want to smoke it more?

If I went to the drug store or where ever and I saw that package I would be like "slap my testicles i want to try that".Because maybe i could experience a new high and kill myself in the process.I mean seriously who wouldn't want to

someone who doesn't have shit crammed in their skull