Toribash
I totally support this thread.

I'm posting 2 requiems: Dies Irae by Verdi and Confutatis by Mozart, to show the epic side of classical music. I didn't post wagner just because everyone knows it by heart.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
hey you know...i listen to metal...but also i train ballet...and i think classical music even isnt so bad you know it fits good to ballet and to everything =]
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
Originally Posted by filip95 View Post
hey you know...i listen to metal...but also i train ballet...and i think classical music even isnt so bad you know it fits good to ballet and to everything =]

Fits well. It fits well. And classical music is good, not "not so bad you know". It's good. Or great. Blech
I got a DVD for live performances of several classical musicians, will give some details later, I'm about to watch it.

And another bump for greater justice.

One of Rachmaninovs less known pieces, I believe. Very, very powerful and energetic. I love this piece.

Closed for lack of interest.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jun 16, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
Well, I like classical music a lot. Like it is the basis of almost all music including metal. I like Vivaldi, Paganini, Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach.
You may not consider this classical, but it is concert band and I played this in the Indiana Junior All State last school year. One of my all-time favorites.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Re-opened for sudden interest of a few members. Post your suggestions! Here goes another good piece:

This is easily one of his best pieces.. infact all of chopins' Preludes and Nocturnes are great, and there are some really good versions of most of them on youtube A++ would buy again etc.
I have a CD of Chopin's sontatas 2 and 3. It's good.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well