Toribash
hahahaha nice book :P
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Wow great tutorial! only thing is i can't make mods im on a mac and i was writing a "right knife" mod and i am confused about this sentence

"change Text Documents (*.txt) to All Files, and write modtut.tbm as the name (.tbm is the extension, without it toribash doesn't recognise it as a mod.)
then you can save it. "

im not really sure how to save it as a .tbm. Normally i just save the file to my desktop and change the extension to .tbm and put it in the Mod folder, but toribash wont run it. can someone tell me what that sentence means?
tjrdnjswnd: I THINK HE IS A FOREIGNER
Sinson: bear bear
Sinson: I IS a hOmer
oh im sorry lol, i haven't much experience with macs... there must be some sort of mac equivalent tho, im sure there are some mac-using modders...

i've heard before, that saving it to desktop and changing extension then moving it doesnt work, (as u said in your post) no idea why...

ill ask a few people who have macs, if they have ideas to fix this.
you can save as txt with mac by going to format, then make plain text.
then just make it a tbm while saving or name it tbm after saving
work for meh! im on a mac too
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
GREAT TUT!!!
nice one.one problem tho i lose my whole r_leg and my head how can i fix this?but +++REP any ways
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
You could start by not digging up ancient threads...
Then you could read a few tutorials.
And then you could post your questions in the right thread.
With grammar. And punctuation. And DETAILS.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack