Toribash
so its been made, already?!?! MAN this is going to suck bro. i think its going to be hars to play wushu and stuff and all the little kidss and stuff. and tori is nopt going to be on PC i bet.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Both versions will be getting kept alive, the PC version's got loads of cool features yet to come...

Besides, if you get the Wii version you'll be able to spank everyone who's playing for the 1st time.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sounds like a great idea, but I think it brings up another question.

How will custom textures, if at all, be incorporated into the game?
Well, come to think of it, I guess you could have a decal stock that you just drag on to your tori, somewhat like the Armored Core 4 decal system.

Just throwing it out there.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
TBH I'm quite interested in how that'd work myself - that is if they're going to use them.

The most obvious method would be the same as we're using, upload via forum & they appear in game. Since Nintendo now allow software to use the SDcard as a storage device it could be used or storing them. Problem is it's slow. I don't think they'd use the main memory to save, it'd get filled too quickly.

The idea of having a decal editor's pretty good though, and it'd make a good project for the PC as well.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I would make it like this:
You upload it in the forum. The Nintendo Toribash findes the datas on the server and upload it in the Nintendo TB! Or something like that! And I would maybe make a special feature to play with the people on the PC's if this is possible!
But I don't care! I will buy it!!