Toribash
I believe so, but I have a feeling eVo and RelaxAll are going to enter <.<
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
3rd or 4th at best, slycooper and mocucha will probably take the first 2 places, we'll be lucky if they don't see it or if they don't enter
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I'm not, have you seen the urban clan video that mocucha made? That shit was amazing

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...60&postcount=6
Dammit

I still say why not, what's the harm
-----
Ninja'd :o
Last edited by PlataBear; Feb 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I know, I just wish others would check this thread so we have time to get the video going