Toribash
When anyone ever says 'oh just PM Skulfuk, he'll be happy to help', no he really won't. He gets on average 100-200 Pm's a day from noobs and people asking perfectly fine questions, but as the vast majority are from noobs asking if 'i can haz sum tcs pl0x?', he chooses not to look through them and may even discard the lot.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Mhh. I think it is like you said. I hope someone answers my email.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
When anyone ever says 'oh just PM Skulfuk, he'll be happy to help', no he really won't. He gets on average 100-200 Pm's a day from noobs and people asking perfectly fine questions, but as the vast majority are from noobs asking if 'i can haz sum tcs pl0x?', he chooses not to look through them and may even discard the lot.

not true. he gave me a reply in a matter of minutes. then the next day it took 4 hours.
so its all a matter of time >:

if you dont get a reply in 1day pm him again
talk to hopeman2 now :D
do it via email.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
It would be nice to do it from account to account directly, Like tcs
It would be a good insentive for events and I wouldnt mind being able to send Qi to freindsso they can play on BB servers.
[o]
Doing that encourages it to much, I don't disagree with it as I have done it before, but it shouldn't be a totally common thing.

You miss out on all the fun of going up belts and earning QI items. You could also end up being like a 10th DAN and having close to know experience, its ok in small amounts and not very often.

I did it only cause I was inactive in game for a while just so I could catch up with the level I thought I should be at. I will never do it agian.
I missed alot of playing time after alot of events and obstacles and I would like to catch up with Fargle (yes you) as we have know eachother since we started playing.
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
It would be nice to do it from account to account directly, Like tcs
It would be a good insentive for events and I wouldnt mind being able to send Qi to freindsso they can play on BB servers.

It would be like this:

Nooobb: Hehehee i will farm a lot with this account and transfer the qi to "Noob"

Friend: But what happens if an admin see you?

Nooobb: It doesnt matter if they ban me this account hehehe.

Friend: hehehe

Nooobb: hehehe

Friend: hehehe

Well, that will happen.