Toribash
Re: Grenaaaade!
how did you plan the rolling of the hand so well? that was really good. next time add some LINVELs to the neck and then CRUSH 2 frames later and to prevent the laser sound only CRUSH 4 joints per 5 frames.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by hitman
how did you plan the rolling of the hand so well? that was really good. next time add some LINVELs to the neck and then CRUSH 2 frames later and to prevent the laser sound only CRUSH 4 joints per 5 frames.

The rolling is a secret...*cough*... also, with the preventing of laser sound stuff...It needed some sound at least, yanno? I couldn't very well insert an explosion sound, though I do believe there is some secret way to insert any sound anytime you want in a replay just by adding a line on a frame such as:

frame 30;
sound hardhit.wav;

or something like that... hint hint HAMPA!
good idea, that'd be cool. but then we'd have newbs going...
FRAME 1; 0 0
sound gameover.wav
FRAME 2; 0 0
sound gameover.wav
FRAME 3; 0 0
sound gameover.wav
FRAME 4; 0 1337
sound gameover.wav
that'd be annoying
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Oi, yeah it would... but at the top there would be a new line of code saying something like...

#if (.wav = played > 0.1 sec(+1)) than Run (erase_user_harddrive); else DoNothing
();

ta da