Toribash
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
So if he wrecked the computer, how could he post about it?
I'm pretty sure 09 was before smartphones even existed, and you don't really use your dad's work computer unless you're really desperate. So he's probably just a troll.

maybe he is using his own pc, he did that on his father because he dont want his risk his pc to be broken
or
he used his handphone to shot at the computer and upload it to the net (my phone is not a smartphone and it still can upload things)
or
he is a troll

it just my opinion
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
He may have had two computers

also

It's elementary my dear adam.
He wouldn't have used his dad's computer if he had another one.
Unless, you may think, he used it for games. But you can't install games easily without your father noticing.
The possibility exists that he had an iPhone, but kids didn't have iPhones until around 2010.
-----
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
maybe he is using his own pc, he did that on his father because he dont want his risk his pc to be broken
or
he used his handphone to shot at the computer and upload it to the net (my phone is not a smartphone and it still can upload things)
or
he is a troll

it just my opinion

If he was expecting the pc to break, he would't try it on his dad's computer. He would probably not do it at all.

The phone thing is possible, but old phones never was that good with surfing the web.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 9, 2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

Kids don't just stumble upon 4chan, so I'm sure he would be able to hide it. There could also be two users on the computer, one for dad and one for him. If he deleted system32 and wiped the hard drive, it would affect both.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR

Kids don't just stumble upon 4chan, so I'm sure he would be able to hide it. There could also be two users on the computer, one for dad and one for him. If he deleted system32 and wiped the hard drive, it would affect both.

He's obviously not allowed to use the computer, judging from the 10;th post. Also, would a father really allow his son on his work computer?
-----
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
What if he is not a kid?
well troll or not, it always made my day

If we look at his offensive caps behaviour, we can either assume he is a kid or a troll. It's a psychological phase you grow out of, according to my squad of internet crime expert psychologists. Which leads me to the conclusion that he's either a desperate kid or a troll.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 9, 2014 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Okay lazors you win ;-;

3pro5me

It was a good theory, but when you eliminate all other factors, the one which remains must be the truth.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 9, 2014 at 04:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
If we look at his offensive caps behaviour, we can either assume he is a kid or a troll. It's a psychological phase you grow out of, according to my squad of internet crime expert psychologists. Which leads me to the conclusion that he's either a desperate kid or a troll.

there are a lot of adults that keyboard warrior. you really can't make that assumption accurately imo.
wow that
sucked
Guys, you are totally ruling put the possibility of him being some uneducated grandpa with a dad or perhaps a child named dad.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM