Ranking
oh shit ur right...theres no proof its a public server...
-----
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
It was in a tourney, the tk tourney ;o

I was there to wreck him and all of his alts in that tourney, right, missingdata?

yea but the screen show dosent say at the bottem left public or toreny or anything...it could have been a user server
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jul 15, 2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just noticed that...

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...userid=3940498

I remember (last match was going on)... the guy mc-ing won
He won the 1k a while back lmao

i was there... ask the ppl in the pic

I'm guessing the guy doesn't know much about the forums... gonna catch them red-handed if i see those fegs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
it was in public
-----
I hope this is enough proof... the other SS cropped for some stupid reason.. and this was the only other one I had taken cuz I was kind of tired of him and left... and when he joined the tourney with Kars and I , I already thought I had enough
Last edited by MissingData; Jul 15, 2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys, first of all, theres no need to argue this out with flames and whatnot, the evidence is there, enough said.
Second of all, I know what hawkslay is like, and it seems likely that he would try to do something like this.
A mod will handle this.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
its also (MC) when some people use the same router.. its hard to proof that all this accounts are the same guy/IP...
but it seems like
hampa warnings

Sure....hampa...
Does MC-ing and having family links lol?
It's not look its photoshopped for my eye, so let's assume it's a legit image.
Also if you're really not multiclienting, the moment when you posted here with 2 account is suspicious, that probably eliminate the possibility of 2 diffeeent people w/ same routee.
And again, let's wait for mod.
:D
Alright, this is enough. I don't know what's worse - this person using the alts or the other users in this thread with little to no knowledge trying to guide the OP.

For future reference, read this thread - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=448475 and report multiclienting using the IRC. Screenshots don't work when it comes to multiclienting most of the time.

Closed.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 16, 2014 at 10:24 AM.