Ranking
lol gynx, i dont over-estimate, ive known all of them for a long time, they are all good players, but what matters most is their good attitude, without that, good player or not, they will never be good clan-mates. and blaj (the smiley green guy) is the little brother of juo, and is pretty close to being as good as juo. Andcream (the angry green guy) is my best friend from real life, and the one who introduced me to toribash. Frat57, the one who looks like a noob, he also does noob moves, but i find it extremely hard to beat him, he is really good for the moves he uses, im guessing its just the fact that he has no imagination LOL. But yah, i dont over-estimate, i know exactly how good my members are =P. BUT THANKS FOR COMMENTS GUYZ! =) im releasing a Video "test" soon. i will post it when its done.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey i like the pic, shaders would make it better.
also, toriknights challenges woor to a battle.
prove how good you guys are.
hmmm..... what mod steve irwin?

and if we do battle, we will need to wait 3 days, my co-leader is gone for 3 days.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dam, i needa get a computer that can run shaderz. =( lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by steveirwin View Post
hey i like the pic, shaders would make it better.
also, toriknights challenges woor to a battle.
prove how good you guys are.

As Sexbattle lol, i play with ex alot, so he can proly tell u if im gud or not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if you cant run shaders, pay somebody like, 1k, or something, to take screenshots for you
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Nah, most of the fun of art is doing all the work yourself, and making the poses urself, i would much rather just spend time doing it. =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]