Toribash
If you win you gain 200% more than what you had, I did 10 and got 30 back.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
In gambling it's either you get everything or you leave up poor. So if I did like /slots all my money 2 times in a row...

I'd have a total of 6.5 mil. Who votes for me to try it?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
In gambling it's either you get everything or you leave up poor. So if I did like /slots all my money 2 times in a row...

I'd have a total of 6.5 mil. Who votes for me to try it?

I think the max is 1k at a time
R.I.P
Originally Posted by Zekiller22 View Post
I think the max is 1k at a time

That's the problem. I can try to persuade the gods for a few lucky tries, but I can't make them change the whole system. With the system I mean that winnings are way less that TC you spend on trying.
Why hasn't this feature been announced? It's just like the "Double-it button", which I've kind of missed...
I have a question, did any of the admins or ect. put this in? Because I was playing and some guy said he installed the command in toribash (dairywink, martydoms alt) Care to explain?
Well, if u type /slot without any amount it will give u this:

I didn't understand it at first but then realized what they mean is the following:
$, #, 7, ^, & are all the symbols that u can possibly get.

If u get 777 u get 700 the amount of you original bet. Eg. u do */slot 100* and u get this 777 u win 100x700=70,000 TC

If u get 7$% as you outcome when doing */slot 70*, you get 70x3=210 TC since if you have at least one 7 you get 3x the amount, etc.

I think from those example u can calculate all the other outcomes.

Hope I explained it clearly enough.
-----
But don't get too much into this. It's a lottery, basically. Slot machines. Don't get addicted. I spent about 7k and won like 2k
Last edited by MrGarry; May 14, 2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I have a question, did any of the admins or ect. put this in? Because I was playing and some guy said he installed the command in toribash (dairywink, martydoms alt) Care to explain?

A developer added this feature, probably a long time ago. It has only just surfaced.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today