Toribash
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
But there is a problem , you went spectating and went AFK . Someone can Force Enter you and Get you stolen

Terrible grammar, yet excellent point. If there's an afk penalty, maybe there needs to be an afk command where you can't be forced back in the queue.
Originally Posted by Brince View Post
What about tourneys,when your afk at tourneys,the match automaticaly changes you from spec to enter game

Well,a problem here,if people afk in tourneys,they keep getting entered in tourneys and idling in match,their tc doesnt sink.
Are you living the life you really want?
Tournies doesn't have AFK penalties. That's for sure
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Don't go afk in the queue. If you do go afk, spec. If you catch someone /fentering you to steal your tc, report them. That's pretty much it.
Preposterously dank.
I literally said "I will be right back" speced and then when I came back, I lost 5k TC and come to find out the OP fentered me into the fucking game after I speced and said I was going afk, and made me lose 5k.
I hate this stupid ass command and it's always being abused in a way.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I see the logic behind the system. being afk, waste others time is punishable but when fags turn on the command and intentionally abuse it isnt cool. Last year someone almost won all my tc. he got like 95k from me before i came back and raped him+took my tc back.
-----
If you were f-entered to the game you shouldnt be subject-able for afk penalty, that would easily save the people and make this command useless to abusers.
Last edited by iLiltay; May 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If people abuse it then report, though you'd have to be able to prove everything.

Eg in Deak's case he'd need a shot with him saying he'd brb & getting force entered etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
If people abuse it then report, though you'd have to be able to prove everything.

Eg in Deak's case he'd need a shot with him saying he'd brb & getting force entered etc.

You mean like tricking the 'Abuser' .

You say Brb -> /Spec -> keep watching -> catch him if he forced enter you or not

Pretty good plane
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
*JSnuff makes alts, gets rich players playing with him, fenters them, sinks TCs, 5k at a time. <- Just joking.

I'd add that I think 5k is too high price even for me, tho I usually have the TCs. I think this should be like 2k max and like maybe when you paid it you shouldn't be able to pay it again in the same room or got autokicked when 2nd afk or something like that.