Toribash
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
never heard of it , anyone got a vid?

Here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTUVfmE2ViQ

For those of you who think the game gets old too fast. Try the some of the mods from their forums, some of them are amazing.

EDIT: And if you think your comp can handle a little more than the native amounts of troops onfield. Try the battle size changer 100 vs 100 is a size most computers should cope with. 200 vs 200 is my preferred battle size.
Last edited by DaBandito; Apr 16, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I've played the trial of it Its pretty epic. I just dont like the way you move the view with ur mouse, cant ever get the view right.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
Mount & Blade, I seriously love that game... I really recommend it for anyone that enjoyed Dark Messiah, or a good sandbox game! And I can't wait for the multiplayer expansion pack!
i've played it, i got bored after reching lvl 69, it took me fucking ages, but now about 80% of the castles are crashed by me so... good game but boring after a month or a week, but i'll play when they releasy multiplayer expansion.
Yeah I defeated the Rhodoks and the Swadians as a vassal of the nords but then I felt the game getting way to easy so I put around 200of my huscarls (I been saving huscarls in my town everytime I came over there) in Praven which was my city at the moment and declared myself independant, what I didn't know was that all my belongings then got over to the nords and I lost my huscarl army.

After that I wanted revenge and went to the nord rebels and dominated the nords for a short moment of time, I took over the whole coast then I stopped playing.

Awsome game.
Dirt dosen't need luck
Best game in years.
I liked it, had around 12-13 mods, t'was fun.

Started to not play it when I kept lagging in epic battles.
Centuries Of Damn