Endurance Onslaught 6.0
try something like me when i was begginer i was watching some replays to get motivated and im using the knowlege from the tutorial to make move
PS: watch the ghost mostly ex: you are kicking and you are seeing the ghost's leg is not in the position of hiting uke then play with the joints to make the move more stronger and precise (dont know how to spell it). just practise
Don't trust the ghost too much.

You also need to understand and experiment with the game rules....

You need to focus on the joint you want to break, all that you need is some momentum and a perfect aiming.
Don't be bored in joints experimenting, try to see in real life first....
Feel what moves in your body to create a movement. If you are trying to punch, you will need to focus on you elbows, shoulder, lumbar, abs and chest.
Rotations are truly important, they help making more velocity and momentum.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Don't trust the ghost too much.

You also need to understand and experiment with the game rules....

You need to focus on the joint you want to break, all that you need is some momentum and a perfect aiming.
Don't be bored in joints experimenting, try to see in real life first....
Feel what moves in your body to create a movement. If you are trying to punch, you will need to focus on you elbows, shoulder, lumbar, abs and chest.
Rotations are truly important, they help making more velocity and momentum.

Definitely I understand that.I just have problems in aiming the punch/kick. I never manage to land beautifully though.
Try using Shift+Spacebar to turn only 1 frame and look closely if your ghost hit the right place.
If you want to make dismemberments, you need to aim at the middle of the 2 joints or at the joint.
Remember momentum n stuffs.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
You won't make it in one day, nor in one week, nor in one month.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Experiment with the joints and this is how i do it:Go to replay,go to one of the replays,edit find how they do the starting,do ending yourself
And try wushu moves on other modes,works really well.
Like darklight said

Vox Moderated Message:
User was warned for this post: Useless post.
Last edited by Vox; Dec 11, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
what i do is hit everything without looking, and then move joints depending on what i want to do, but you will also need knowledge on how joints react in conjunction with others, kicks are my far the easyist moves.
dubstep? shoot yourself.