Toribash
No two flames are the same, there are no official names for types of flames. There are so many different possibilities with the flame forge that I don't think we could categorize them. Anyway, I hope I answered your question.
Glimpsed
Those are called Halo? I'm actually looking for those kind of flames.. Seems like this style is dead, no one seems to be selling or forging it.
-----
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
No two flames are the same, there are no official names for types of flames. There are so many different possibilities with the flame forge that I don't think we could categorize them. Anyway, I hope I answered your question.

Well there are names for them, you can't recreate another flame like a globe flame without calling it one.
-----
I'm just look for types of Unique flames, anyone know of any?
Last edited by Seihareach; Jun 24, 2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
Those are called Halo? I'm actually looking for those kind of flames.. Seems like this style is dead, no one seems to be selling or forging it.

Dunno, I made that 5 years ago when forge first came out, apparently people are selling it with the name deadhand so maybe try that.

Really you can attach it to any bodypart so I think halo is more appropriate.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Dunno, I made that 5 years ago when forge first came out, apparently people are selling it with the name deadhand so maybe try that.

Really you can attach it to any bodypart so I think halo is more appropriate.

It looks like an orbital flame though, are you sure it's called deadhand :/
Bringer of Hell
Found a picture of my old wing flame.

You can see that it looks like wings instead of looking like weird spikes flopping on your back.

Those square particles tho, maybe would look better with feather or something lol.
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
It looks like an orbital flame though, are you sure it's called deadhand :/

That's just what someone else said, idk if deadhand is different to a regular halo.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff