Ranking
View Poll Results: Can u play with touchpad?
Yes
28 Votes / 75.68%
No
9 Votes / 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was playing Tb with a mouse on my laptop until it became unresponsive. So i was forced to use my touch pad. xDD The switch was nice though, works fine for me.
Elite member of Clan [Hoodz]
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
i play with touchpad all the time. it's just as easy.

people use it as an excuse all the time though. "omglol u beet me bcuz i wuz on tuchpad" etc etc

ofc everyone wants to seem pr0
Playing with my touchpad is hard. I find it very hard to control the mouse with my touchpad, though I might be able to play with my tablet.
Nah, trying to play with a pen is way more difficult than touchpad.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
i dont use mouse in all programs(Photoshop,Maya) and games(WoW,Killing Floor,Toribash,Gmod,etc.) and play better someones with mouse.
TOUCHPADS FTW!
Originally Posted by polybomy View Post
i dont use mouse in all programs(Photoshop,Maya) and games(WoW,Killing Floor,Toribash,Gmod,etc.) and play better someones with mouse.
TOUCHPADS FTW!

Originally Posted by badbreaker View Post
lol i can't use touchpad. i haven't a laptop and so i can't use it

Epic first posts, gais. Anywho I use a touchpad every now and then, nothing wrong with it.
i have only a laptop so i use a touch pad, i do fine with it. of course i have my mouse sped up alot but im used to it. i cant use a mouse i havnt used one in forever.