Toribash
Re: 6 different ways to dismember your opponent in less than 17 frames.
Originally Posted by Juntalis
Oh yeah!? I'm gonna make a one frame decap. IT WILL BE DONE!

I think 13 frame is the fastest possible, because all my attempts at 12 frame decap have the hand touching his head, but not grabbing it until frame 13.
One wicked hard punch:

Extend left pec, Contract right pec
Raise left shoulder
Contract right elbow
Right bending lumbar
Contract abs

Destroys an arm. Can be done with other side too. Play around with the settings to get quick DQs in classic

Wow, I tried that decap. It's awesome.
these are excellent moves i showed them to my friend and he didnt know the difference between me and the moves
I have fancy forearm removal in 11 frames, going by the system you guys are using (the break doesn't actually happen until the 12th frame). Not sure how much I want to share, though. Basically a guaranteed break if your opponent doesn't move their arm forward in multiplayer, and puts you in pretty safe position in classic and judo, even if the break doesn't happen.

I also have a really simple 10 frame one, which is annoying because I worked so hard tweaking the fancy one. It's not as good in general, but it's a faster break:

Hold all
contract both pecs
right rotating chest
left hand grip
contract left hip
contract left knee
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Nice move Dchoi, I added it to my first post and credited you

Deadeye, I try to only make moves that can be done by advancing 10 or more frames at a time.

Added Knee removal in 16 frames, and added how the limb is removed into the title of each move.
Example: Knee removal in 16 frames Kick
Added Knee removal in 19 frames, slightly different than the 16 frame, but can get you into better situations in multiplayer.
Re: List of quick dismemberments, 9 so far!
Originally Posted by Blazeraid
12 frame decap http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2190.0

Free feel to add it to the list, credit me though.

Sorry, I mentioned that I'll only add moves usable in multiplayer to the list, meaning no single-frame advancement.

Added Leg removal in 17 frames Kick