Toribash
Original Post
Uke's revenge collab
i dunno if this has to be posted elsewhere, but i had an idea:
In most of the videos, replays, and stuff, the one that always gets pwned is Uke, so today, while I was tearing off his head, I thought "poor little bastard!", then I thought "I bet that if he could, he'd kill me and every toribasher that has ever killed him", and then, i came up with this idea: let's make fights in which Uke kicks our ass(or rips it off, whichever you like), then we put them all together in a video and upload it to youtube!

if you like the idea please reply!

thank you.

Edit: Thanks murray.
to evreyone else: if you're willing to participate, then just attach your replay to a post and reply here =D

NEW: LIST OF PLAYERS
(aphabetically)
-Agonized
-Dragoblade
-GabeW
-Ilasaigues
-Knossoss
-Morbon
-PredatorC
-Snorlaxen
-taffjr1234
-Tyme234
-weed33

Waiting for more!

AND PLEASE: JUST ONE REPLAY PER PERSON!!!!

Also:
I reserve the right to not admit your replays if I don't like them
Last edited by ilasaigues; May 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM.
Originally Posted by ilasaigues View Post
i'm sorry m8s, but i just discovered a HUGE flaw in my plans.... i can make the video, but... you won't like it. my video card doesn't support shaders, so the video would be without shaders. i just thought about it. basically, we're screwed... i can't do the video.

Sorry

edit:

well, this problem is actually temporal, coz my card actually supports shaders, but they don't seem to work. if i fix the problem i'll tell ya, kay? ^_^

i guess this "event" is dead then. pm me wit concerns
RAWR xTeam Sambo
it seems that we got some nice entries.
The first post is edited with the names of the participants. i hope we get a lot more people.

One last thing...
@Knossoss: i can only put one replay from each person, that way, we got more people who can join in! you'll have to choose which one to put in the video: the decap or the backrip

peace.
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
hehe heres a good replay
i had to make a replay for this tyhread it sounded fun so here i'll make more if you like this 1
Attached Files
uke won damnit.rpl (46.7 KB, 11 views)
i hate you...
im in will post ina min

EDIT: files uploaded.just wondering..when you do the video are u going to say befor the replay who it was?...like for instance befor you do mine

it will be called

ukes revenge...on dragobade

or something like that

EDIT: ony read now u said u can only put 1 replay from each person....u can choose out of the four i posted cause i liek em all

EDIT:again) scra that just use number too(the half rip one )
Attached Files
ukes revenge dragblade1.rpl (41.3 KB, 7 views)
ukes revenge dragblade2.rpl (32.8 KB, 9 views)
ukes revenge dragblade3.rpl (306 Bytes, 6 views)
ukes revenge dragblade4.rpl (99.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by dragoblade; Jan 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
im in will post ina min

EDIT: files uploaded.just wondering..when you do the video are u going to say befor the replay who it was?...like for instance befor you do mine

it will be called

ukes revenge...on dragobade

or something like that

EDIT: ony read now u said u can only put 1 replay from each person....u can choose out of the four i posted cause i liek em all

EDIT:again) scra that just use number too(the half rip one )

the video will start with a short text saying something about uke and him wanting revenge from all of us, and then the replays start. at the begining of each replay (not before), like subtitles, i'll put the name of the player =D

the coolest replays will get bonuses like slow camera, or repetitions of moves, like rips or kicks. all in all, i hope it looks cool at the end! =D
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
ye judging bye al the vids posted so far its gona be awsome
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
just in case ur wondering what my entry's gonna be, here it is.

PS: I experimented with 1 frame turns in this one. i liked the result a lot. try it sometime.
Attached Files
ukesrevenge-ilasaigues.rpl (62.7 KB, 12 views)
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]