Endurance Onslaught 6.0
:< 63k?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Still far from the price i was expecting for.
Just keep offer and wait for other opportunity.
My offer will be reserved until you are satisfied with it, if you want, you can look in my deact and trade for stuff...how much were you expecting?
Reasonable? And you call my prices overpricing >.>..they are common head flames except maybe that hadoken one, but idk if the forger still counts in flames nowadays :/ and that sucks
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Reasonable? And you call my prices overpricing >.>..they are common head flames except maybe that hadoken one, but idk if the forger still counts in flames nowadays :/ and that sucks

The forger can depend on if he is a legendary player or not.
Also, I have two flames that are exactly like those, but he is asking a little bit too much in my opinion.
Not really the most realistic flames, but eh, what can ya do. xD
I'm not going higher on them.
Yeah, I know, me too bro, just gonna stay with my offer,
I don't have the tc atm but if you will take my offer, chooe my items in my deact + all my tcs
-----
Yeah, I know, me too bro, just gonna stay with my offer,
I don't have the tc atm but if you will take my offer, chooe my items in my deact + all my tcs
Last edited by Rhaemond; Dec 28, 2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No specific offer.
I won't counter it, because i don't know what items you want to trade for.