Ranking
Originally Posted by kball View Post
vamp force is 4.8k alone in market try again

You might want to check the prices for the other Vampire items then...
They aren't very expensive.
6.5k take it or leave it.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Full Gold
Full Amethyst
Full Bronze
Full Crimson

edit; realised I am basically paying market price, include your other full sets too please (including old gold).

XD nty

Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Fine, 4,8k is fair . Sending..

--------

You've sent 4800 TC to kball.

Hot Pink Force, Pure Torso to joope1.
Originally Posted by ikyo View Post
You might want to check the prices for the other Vampire items then...
They aren't very expensive.
6.5k take it or leave it.

UMM vamp force is 4k relax is 3k bye lol
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

So the sets arent for sale?

Prices below a for full sets
  • Full Bronze - 4.5k (firm)
  • Full Aqua - 3k (firm)
  • Full Amethyst - 3k (firm)
  • Full Knox - 1k (firm)
Full Gold - 7k
Full Crimson - 7k
  • Full Super fly - 2.5k (firm)
  • Full Pure - 60k
Everything listed with Firm is non negotiable Ive priced the sets based on market values and you wont be able to create a full set without paying more than the price I listed above.

all of that wasn't directed at you kradel just info for anyone else interested lol
Last edited by kball; Sep 28, 2016 at 04:15 PM.
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

5k full crimson and 5k full gold?

ill go 6k on gold
6.5k crimson
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12.5k for your pure relax?
(during last few months those have been sold for around 11-15k and one was sold for 9,5k 4 weeks ago)
but now the market prize is incredibly high, probaply cause of lack of sellers of it. The prize might drops a lot once more people start selling theirs so I'm not gonna go too high on this one

+ if daily sale would hit this item it could be buyed for 10k and then it would instantly be few k negative for me on this deal
Last edited by joope1; Sep 28, 2016 at 09:28 AM.
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
12.5k for your pure relax?
(during last few months those have been sold for around 11-15k and one was sold for 9,5k 4 weeks ago)
but now the market prize is incredibly high, probaply cause of lack of sellers of it. The prize might drops a lot once more people start selling theirs so I'm not gonna go too high on this one

+ if daily sale would hit this item it could be buyed for 10k and then it would instantly be few k negative for me on this deal

15k m8

and kradel why did you start a safetrade smh but okay
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6,5k for full old gold and full amethyst
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.