Ranking
thats what im thinking about doing to be honest aikanaro. I've found a really nice graphics card for around $240 USD and it just seems cheaper.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
yea, building your own pc would be cheaper dj, if you need help with any components just ask and i myself and other people like gorman will try to help
You don't say?
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
thats what im thinking about doing to be honest aikanaro. I've found a really nice graphics card for around $240 USD and it just seems cheaper.

To be honest, I wouldnt do it by myself, too (I 'm able to though), My father works with PC's so he could make it for me any time.
But before I used to do that over my father, I allways went to a good computer-shop and talked to them for a fair price (they buy every hardware cheaper than you) .. my father build up a pc for under 600 euro
it had a quad core with 3,2 Ghz, 8gb ram, sata3 1000gb, ATI 5850 in a decent cover. you would pay +30% in a shop for this, just as an example
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro
To be honest, I wouldnt do it by myself, too (I 'm able to though), My father works with PC's so he could make it for me any time.
But before I used to do that over my father, I allways went to a good computer-shop and talked to them for a fair price (they buy every hardware cheaper than you) .. my father build up a pc for under 600 euro
it had a quad core with 3,2 Ghz, 8gb ram, sata3 1000gb, ATI 5850 in a decent cover. you would pay +30% in a shop for this, just as an example

that would probably be around...what? $900 USD? anyway, thanks for the info, luckily i know a few people.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
no... 1 Euro = 1,3098 US-Dollarr
the customer payed 550 dollar.. thats around 715$
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้