Toribash
PAAAAARTAY
for yall who remeember OR have played DMC III ALAWAYS...remember this catch phrase dante says
tsk...i can already tell.....looks like this is gonna be one hell of a party!(door kick)
Looks like you forgot to shave today. Here, lemme help you with that *decapitation*. Oh sorry, I didn't have a razor so I had to use my sword :).
Wow, this was a really poor game.

There wasn't a single thing about it I liked.

I hated the gameplay, the cutscenes, the characters, everything.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
beautiful graphics, inspired cut scenes (oh god, when Nero reloads his pistol in the first cutscene (part..2?)).

Gameplay is nice, but could do with some improvement. This is largely due to its 'semi constrained' movement system designed for console (you know, you cant walk in every direction perfectly like you can in an FPS).

Its one of those games that push on games being an art form, rather than being entertainment.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
One of the best games for PS3, truly fucking Great. The graphics are...beautiful. The gameplay is...awesome. The cutscenes are...inspired. That giant thing stolen from God of War 2 is...epic. The game as a whole is...amazing.

So yeah I kinda like it.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
Wow, this was a really poor game.

There wasn't a single thing about it I liked.

I hated the gameplay, the cutscenes, the characters, everything.

I'm not criticising your opinion or anything but can you give a little more detail about what you didn't like?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I didn't like playing it.

It seemed sluggish, and the characters are so unlikable it hurts me to think about them.

It just felt like I could be playing so many other, much better games while I was playing it.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl