Toribash
Yeah @ #1.

#2. Two per console, 4 online I think.

#3. Don't know.

It's pretty cool, it wasn't really like they said it would be though, but nevertheless a pretty cool game. I guess I'm getting sick of smashing brutes in the face.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Yeah @ #1.

#2. Two per console, 4 online I think.

#3. Don't know.

It's pretty cool, it wasn't really like they said it would be though, but nevertheless a pretty cool game. I guess I'm getting sick of smashing brutes in the face.

Thanks!

... Recent discovery says #3 is a no-no.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
I'm getting it soon, But what i want to know has it got more realistic features than halo 3?
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
I own an Xbox 360 but not a Halo game. At the moment there is Halo 3 and Halo ODST in a package for $100, i think i'm going to grab it. Sounds good, i might get my mum to grab it for my birthday :V
im a bit disppointed that its only 4 hours long thou from what i heard

in fact most halo games only take like 5-6 hours to finish which is pretty disappointing halo 1 took me the longest thou
Last edited by Loachflava; Sep 25, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
I never finish a game within a week of it's purchase because then theres no point of playing it anymore.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Can someone describe the firefight mode for me?

cula, firefight is like a kind of arena mode in which you have to beat lots of waves of enemies with some kind of "additional effects" coming along with them.

anyway the campaign mode is really short but I think that campaign+firefight+all maps for halo3(so if someone didn't buy them...)+halo 3 multyplayer+beta of halo:reach (the beta is coming in spring) is worth 60$ (here 50€)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
If you've played gears of war 2 horde then its pretty much like that.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
If you've played gears of war 2 horde then its pretty much like that.

Basically, sorry I had somehow unsubscribed from this thread without knowing it :V.