Toribash
a superficial appearance or illusion of something:
They managed somehow to maintain a facade of wealth.

dictionary definition for better understanding.
what am i doing here
Manxie because I come from the isle of man, where the native residents are called "Manx" and we refer to each other as manxie's and I can be stupidly patriotic about a rock covered in drunks :P.

I've also been using it for about 5 years now.
i shook my keyboard violently and suddenly it was just there

ಠ_ಠ

No actually it revealed itself to me in a singleplayer game, where it was listed as a nickname for an enemy. I saw it and was like "this shall be my glory for an eternity to come". It is pronounced like "shoot" but with a k instead. Not like the verb. The verb is silly. It was not until a few years had passed before i actually knew it WAS a verb.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm Chris. That all!
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
My name is Rafael, so R = Rafael and Devil because I think Devil is a cool name for multiplayer games lol, Devil was already a registered nick, so...
RafaelDevil = RDevil
My legit name is Daniel Sidi. (Akmal: Sidi means mentor in Arabic, sup')

so before I got a namechange I was sidieldani (sidi el dani), which is basically a spinoff of dani el sidi. Everyone called me sid though so I eventually got a namechange to sid and last year's September I also named my kid sid.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Przero

if you don't get it, you cant think straight.

P R AND THE NUMBER ZERO OMG

Pr0. 'nuff said.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox