Toribash
Sure the case is cool and all, but it's also expensive. Corsair only has 1 case on newegg btw. Nice, but not in my range.

The PC-K62 got to me two days ago.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
Replaces the rear 120mm fan with two that I bought myself for a push pull config on my radiator, something I didn't have room for in my last case.

I plan to upgrade the 140mm fans to something more powerful too. Well just the front one, so that intake matches exhaust better.
The tooless construction was great to work with. My only gripe was that the psu locking thingy didn't fit mine, but my psu is taller than most. Not really lian-li's fault.

The cable management is infinitely better than my last case. The window had no scratches and wasn't warped. Oh, the hard drive bay is my favorite. You lock the hdd's into their cradles first, which is all tooless. There is rubber to tone down vibrations on hdd cage and all the fans.

It's so beautiful. ^_^ Now, I just gotta beef up my system a bit so it doesn't look like a husk. :P

Like...a full size atx mobo would be a good place to start. etc etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Look guys I'm done here, I tried to be a help to this community, but I guess I'm doing more harm than help. Whoever the mod is, can you close this thread?
Someone's gonna get hurt.............IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!!!!
Well, bluntly, you haven't been much help here. But as far as I see there is no harm either.
But since you asked, I'm locking this. If you want it reopened then just PM me.
Clan Blood Leader