Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
You could buy out Nabi tenfold.

Ow, cool
So Let's Go and Buy It!
I'll give 30% of it to you for your great idea
Click To Visit My Shop !
H4X0R + U83R + 1337 = ARMIN1
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Give a mil to each of my parents so they can retire early etc.

Then probably buy a nice condo and furnish it all pro. Then pay all my college debts and pay for graduate school.

Also drugs. Lots of drugs

Dude I would buy so much pot.
I would buy pot legality.
Thanks.
I would save it so I start a business. Later when I get older I'll try making a company and then start business! Also, I would give some money too my parents ;-3.
1.build/buy houses for my family (3 million)
2.one month party time in my new house with friends and stuff (50.000)
3.make a 1000$ TB comp.
3.build one recording studio on jamaica and one in chinaXD (2x100.000)
4.try to live normal and make music till the rest of my life and be happy (all thats left)
.....German Underground
new computer, apartment, never ever have to work or actually do anything productive. \ o/

fuck, what a nice dream.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Invest most of it. Give 50% profit to research institutes (fuck charity) over the course of my lifetime. Realistically I think money would be better spent on changing lives rather than saving them.

Give a few mill to friends and family that I want to be able to retire early.

Buy my own recording studio. Research or try to actualise better methods for recording music; less compression, possibly consider making binaural recording a standard.
Last edited by m0o; Apr 4, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
Naw way in hell would i trust the bank with it, id personally spend half on various internet games buying credits, a million on my entire close family for them to have good lives then id invest the remaining stuff and carry on working in a job.
Put it in a bank and live off the interest. 3% (standard rate) of 10 million would become 13 million after a few years. Pretty good money.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Give a mil to each of my parents so they can retire early etc.

Then probably buy a nice condo and furnish it all pro. Then pay all my college debts and pay for graduate school.

Also drugs. Lots of drugs

Lol'd.

Originally Posted by m0o View Post
Invest most of it. Give 50% profit to research institutes (fuck charity) over the course of my lifetime. Realistically I think money would be better spent on changing lives rather than saving them.

Give a few mill to friends and family that I want to be able to retire early.

Buy my own recording studio. Research or try to actualise better methods for recording music; less compression, possibly consider making binaural recording a standard.

Dethklok experiments with recording on water—the purest of analog formats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_2:_2007-2008

Do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!