Toribash
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
To people who said "it's really good".
Never seen Fern Gully? Pochahontas? Last Samurai? An American Story?

In 3d it was an experience, in 2d is was mediocre at best

James Cameron's old work was way better (T1, T2, True Lies)

Agreed. I'm actually afraid that by all the great responses he'll try and make more movies like this and not like T1, 2 etc.
The Highest Grossing Movie Of All Time*

* = not ajusting for inflation or 3d ticket cost.

Sill, rediculious ammounts of money
Last edited by C0XY; Jan 26, 2010 at 04:41 AM.
[o]
Originally Posted by Twillz69 View Post
I liked Avatar, it was better than sex. :O

total virgin.its not better then sex with blue balls.btw i dont see avatar 2d in my movie theater Dx.3d movies bug meh.
Tits or gtfo.
or spill.com

yeah i loved avatar. it had a lot to do with the alien races and all. the story was the same as Pocahontas, yeah, but it was so much more immersive. i felt like i left the theater. and i also felt almost like i could connect with the characters. it was so foreign, yet i could relate to it so well.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
the story, (like decap said) was almost completely like Pochahontas.But avatar's story has been thought up by James Cameron before Pochahontas.but great presantation, ok characters, great CGI and AWESOME DIRECTOR!! ten of ten from me and this movie deserves all this money.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
the story, (like decap said) was almost completely like Pochahontas.But avatar's story has been thought up by James Cameron before Pochahontas.but great presantation, ok characters, great CGI and AWESOME DIRECTOR!! ten of ten from me and this movie deserves all this money.

ORLY
dont care about the movie itself...I kinda just want to see what they did with 3d. Could be 2 hours of random shit flying around the theater, could be fake storms, or it could be blue people-cats saving a planet...dont care, just want to see this crazy 3d I hear about :|
Organisation of Awesome: Member.