Toribash
View Poll Results: Have you had the swine flu yet?
No, and I'm really scared of it.
3 Votes / 5.66%
No, and I don't really care.
42 Votes / 79.25%
Yes, I'm having it right now.
2 Votes / 3.77%
Yes, I've had it.
6 Votes / 11.32%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by shook View Post
If it has potential to get more dangerous later, then it's all about catching it now, while it's still relatively harmless. :I

I know. Make you want it now, doesn't it?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by shook View Post
If it has potential to get more dangerous later, then it's all about catching it now, while it's still relatively harmless. :I

If it got stronger later, it would have to mutate to do so; even if you were infected earlier, your body's inoculation would be useless because your immune system wouldn't recognize it.

\o/

Besides, even if it didn't get 'stronger', viruses can mutate very easily because of their size (they're like ants when compared to bacteria, for instance) and you could be infected again by the 'weak' strain. The only winning move is to go to Antarctica and chill with the 7 researchers over there.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I'm scared of it, because my mom is pregnant and if I get it after she has given birth, I could pass it on to the baby which would probably die D:
Swine flu is on the rise, but th chances of contracting it are still relatively low, if you are fit and heathly the chance of fighting the virus off is very probable.
its just th regular flu except from pigs :L
ArtistShop
Regular flu doesn't appear in the summertime.

I've read some conspiracy theories and they say that like 2 billion people are going to die. ;o
Originally Posted by Steena View Post
Regular flu doesn't appear in the summertime.

I've read some conspiracy theories and they say that like 2 billion people are going to die. ;o

OSHI- You watch discovery too!?
Craft a custom spell which meakes you imune to disaters *Oblivion solution*
No srs,good job..

And no i don't and i don't care either Romania is safe :V

EDIT : It's maybe the 17th time i say it but "ZOMBIE OUTBREAK...PLEASEEEEE !!!"
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Smfc1877 View Post
its just th regular flu except from pigs :L

Actually, it has suprisingly little to do with pigs. It won't infect from pig to man or vice versa, for instance.