Ranking
Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
Cannonball Adderley is the blues (Miles still here btw ^^)
]

that's quite good.

more funky dunkey
How's this?

Also i'm assumng you've heard allen toussaint. His "from a whisper to a scream" album is really the shit.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
More of the jap shit ayy
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I love the older shit, but I thought I'd throw something a little newer and more electronic into the mix while still keeping it funky (that entire sentence sounded a bit meh, but you get what I mean)

)
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
There are peps in toribash that like jazz/blues/funk... say WHAT!? good call.
Any ways if you are really in to funky sauce I recomend Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis, George Clinton and of course THE master: the leader of the JB's: Mr. Maceo Parker.
Last edited by largeKilla; Mar 11, 2015 at 06:06 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
I'm late to the party but have my funk playlist anyway.
http://open.spotify.com/user/1129926...vL4zJsDDHEQnv7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
There are peps in toribash that like jazz/blues/funk... say WHAT!? good call.
Any ways if you are really in to funky sauce I recomend Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis, George Clinton and of course THE master: the leader of the JB's: Mr. Maceo Parker.

there are toribash players that know who pee wee elisis is? fo real?
again, I'm gunna try to bring something a bit more current to the table
not usually one who's really hype on the electronic genres, but I'm giving it a try, and thoroughly enjoying it