Toribash
Originally Posted by MonasteryBank View Post
Yo! There's a contest called "Dreamcatching".Should we submit an entry?

think so you're a great writer
^What is it exactly? I'm up for anything really.
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
The event "Dreamcatching" is to write a story with a theme of dark humor. Pretty much like writing a creepypasta.
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Apr 10, 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Heart of Gold
I may or may not attempt to write something for that event then, creepypastas can be a great deal of fun/ a mess.

When is the next tournament? Or are there any that we are looking at?

Thanks!

p.s Donated 500tc to the bank.
Last edited by BigB0ss; Apr 11, 2014 at 04:12 PM.
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
Originally Posted by BigB0ss View Post
I may or may not attempt to write something for that event then, creepypastas can be a great deal of fun/ a mess.

When is the next tournament? Or are there any that we are looking at?

Thanks!

p.s Donated 500tc to the bank.

Hmm.. I'm not proved in tournaments.. if you have an idea just tell me.
Im openminded ;)

p.s well done.. thats how it work -> @all: take a lesson from him..
p.s.s we reached 3rd goal ; 5k on MB
Last edited by BBKing; Apr 12, 2014 at 09:01 AM.
Hello there everyone!!! It would seem that some of our members rarely post something on these forums. Come on guys!!! Post something! (something that is sensible)
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hello there everyone!!! It would seem that some of our members rarely post something on these forums. Come on guys!!! Post something! (something that is sensible)

dito
Hello everyone!!! I would just like to say that if you are not forum-active, bbking will have to notify you in case you get kicked out of the clan.
Heart of Gold
IRC for the Clan
Now we can chat all day long..
Use the link on Clan-Page or right here -> Monk-IRC

And as B4CKST4B said..
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Hello everyone!!! I would just like to say that if you are not forum-active, bbking will have to notify you in case you get kicked out of the clan.

!!Seriously!!
Last edited by BBKing; Apr 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Oooo the IRC looks pretty promising. Maybe we should set up a time where we can all get on and chat and potentially discuss the future of the clan?

p.s Sorry if I haven't been on all too much, between slaving away at school and lacrosse practice and games, I haven't had a lot of time to myself.